Juice Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a leading, online retail business with their search for a Training & Quality Lead. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team based in central Bristol during a very exciting period of growth with unprecedented sales volume.
The team is now in the process of strengthening their Customer Service Team to ensure that they continue to deliver the best customer experience to new and existing customers. As part of their customer service strategy, our client is now looking for a Training and Quality Lead to take accountability for all training and development needs.
This role will provide someone with a great opportunity to shape training and quality activities across the business and support further improving our Customer Experience. This is a newly created role and the successful role holder will report to the Customer Service Manager.
Key duties of the role will include, however not limited to:
- New Starter Inductions – Providing a fantastic onboarding journey
- New Product training – Acting as a subject matter expert and training Sales, Service and Showroom teams both in person and virtually
- Quality Assurance – Ownership of the AQ framework and Customer Advisor call/email evaluations
- Training in soft skills – Developing tone of voice model to ensure teams are engaging with customers effectively
- Reporting – Providing required reports/ insight
- Skills Matrix – Build and maintain a model that identifies current skill sets and highlights areas for further training
- Root Cause Analysis – Completing RCA where there have been service failures and providing feedback/recommendations
The successful candidate will have at least two years of experience in a similar role within a call/contact centre environment. You will be experienced in building and running new starter inductions and familiar with Quality Assurance Modelling and Evaluations. You will have well-developed stakeholder engagement skills and a proven track record in developing others to maximise their potential. A real passion for Customer Experience and people development is essential.
Benefits of the role include:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- Private healthcare
- Regular incentives
If this sounds like the next opportunity for you, contact Holly at Juice Recruitment for immediate consideration.