Travel and Expense Coordinator
Office based, Fareham
As a leading company in the design and manufacturing niche begins to grow and develop, they are now searching for a Travel and Expense Coordinator with a minimum of 2 years relevant corporate travel program administration experience, advanced Concur experience is preferred but not necessary.
Duties and responsibilities of the Travel and Expense Coordinator:
- Reporting to the Senior Financial Manager, the Travel and Expense Coordinator, will assist in the travel program for corporate members.
- The ideal Travel and Expense Coordinator will have a background in customer service where in which they have previously liaised with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintenance of Corporate Travel Policy
- Management of the companies Travel site to ensure relevant and current information and links.
- Supporting audits, both internal and external
- Efficient use of Concur system e.g. interface management, user profile maintenance, Concur rates maintenance, Concur case creation and follow up
Travel and Expense Coordinator personal profile:
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong communicator with internal and external parties across multiple time zones.
- Efficient worker under deadlines, ability to plan and prioritize tasks
- IT literate
Interested in the role of Travel and Expense Coordinator?
If you are keen to apply for the opportunity of Travel and Expense Coordinator, simply click and apply now and we will get back to you. If you wish to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Evie Jacura at Orion Electrotech Recruitment Reading.