We have an exciting opening for a Travel and Fulfilment Manager Based in South West London, to handle bespoke travel arrangements and product fulfilment for lucky competition winners, VIP delegates and key clients from all over the world.
Our client is a specialist agency creating brand experiences, prizes and rewards for brand, media and entertainment clients worldwide. We help them by creating and sourcing unique prize solutions, which we also organise and fulfil. We’ve created and fulfilled over 60,000 prizes to more than 40 countries worldwide.
- Dealing courteously and attentively with any queries, questions or winner concerns.
- Researching and booking complex travel itineraries around the world.
- Providing all relevant paperwork to accounts as soon as bookings are made.
- Establishing new supplier relationships within the luxury travel and goods industries.
- Working with suppliers to secure the most competitive rates and quotes.
- Meticulously maintaining and updating databases.
- Complex diary management.
- Opportunity of overseas travel and event management
- A passion for providing a first-class service and a desire to ‘go the extra mile’.
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines and thrive under pressure.
- Consider yourself enthusiastic, committed and are willing to roll your sleeves up.
- Have exceptional organisation and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Highly self-managed and able to work unsupervised, backed up with team support.
- Exceptional time management and ability to prioritise workload.
- Numerical accuracy and proficiency with Excel and Word.
- A positive outlook and can-do approach
- Salary from £20-25K per annum based on experience, plus bonus.
- 23 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday
- Perks of the job include regular team socials and flexible working hours and location.
- Located in Wandsworth, SW London. The role will combine remote and office-based working at the moment.
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. For further questions please contact the team on (phone number removed) or (url removed)