We are looking for a enthusiastic, motivated Travel and Events Consultant to join one of the most innovative companies in the high-end business sector, based on Soho. Our client brings some of the biggest international media events to life and setting up high-end travel itineraries, working with some of the biggest brands and most iconic names in the world.
- Booking all aspects of travel for a range of corporate, leisure and event travel clients.
- Delivering great customer service and maintaining an ‘above and beyond’ attitude.
- Being aware of travel budgets for corporate clients and ensuring cost effective solutions are always provided, whilst adhering to policies.
- Process all associated administrative tasks, including itineraries, financial reconciliation, and supplier.
- Potentially working in house at a client, in a central London location, or at our head office in Clapham.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a similar, travel-based role.
- Working knowledge of a GDS system preferred, ideally Sabre.
- Good knowledge of industry suppliers, destinations, and hotels
- Excellent time management and organisational skills must be able to multitask and prioritise where necessary.
- Quick learning, able to adapt to new and an ever-changing environment.
- Strong work ethic and team player attitude, with strong independent initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail and cross-checking skills.
The salary for this position is £25,000 – £26,000 p.a. depending on experience, plus an incentive scheme. The hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. For further questions please contact the team on (phone number removed) or (url removed)