Our client is one of the World’s largest insurance companies employing 17,500 employees across 76 countries, with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
Offering a basic salary of £20,797 plus bonus of £1500 (per annum) along with benefits for all employees including private medical cover, Life assurance, Pension, discounted travel insurance and Eye Care vouchers.
As a Travel Support Executive, based in Croydon, you will be supporting customers who call in for assistance regarding their policy, providing accurate information in response to their enquiry. You will respond to enquiries relating to existing claims, and update systems with all conversations and documents received. You will handle customer escalations positively, ensuring that any unresolved issues are highlighted to your manager.
Interested? Here’s more …
Working within the Travel Support team, you will be reporting to the Travel Support Manager. You will contribute to regular team meetings and be supported through your initial training and beyond with our buddy system. You are encouraged to bring your ideas and highlight areas for improvement in processes.
As an established corporation and true global player, we offer an attractive benefits package that includes discounted insurances, share save scheme, private medical cover and discounts with online and local retailers to name a few! You will be encouraged and supported to improve your skills and learn new ones within an environment that values collaboration.
What will your working week be like?
- Answer inbound calls within agreed timelines, responding to customer enquiries
- Respond to written customer communications, using both templated and freestyle email communication
- Perform medical screening as required
- Maintain accurate details of conversations
Are you the right candidate for this role?
It is essential that you have a good standard of general education including an English Language and Maths GCSE or equivalent. It would be advantageous if you had good worldwide geographical knowledge and experience of working in a travel claims environment.
It is important that you hold the following personal qualities:
- Experience working in a customer focussed environment, contact centre experience would be ideal
- Experience of handling customer queries and providing accurate responses
- Knowledge of the travel industry or travel insurance would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and ability to empathise when required
- Sound decision making ability encompassing diplomacy and patience when required
- Mature and confident approach to work duties
- High attention to detail and quality focus
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and work under strict guidelines
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
Salary: £20,797 plus £1500 annual bonus
Benefits include: Private healthcare, business incentive scheme, childcare vouchers, roadside assistance, travel insurance and much more
Hours: Semi-shift Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am – 6pm. Hours will vary on shift and will consist of the following: 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; Insurance, finance, claims, handler, travel claims, motor claims, call handling, FNOL, customer service, administration, general insurance, admin, customer service.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.