We are recruiting for a warehouse and logistics operator to join our team at Northampton.
Support the Warehouse and Logistics Team Leader, by coordinating deliveries and managing transport documentation, ensuring our customers receive the right orders on time and in full.
* Transport products between the production area and the warehouse.
* Allocate and store products to the correct locations
* Book in all finished goods using the scanners.
* Ensure all incoming and outgoing deliveries are loaded within the specified timescale
* Ensure all paperwork for incoming and outgoing deliveries is signed for
* Calm under pressure
* Strong organisational and time management skills, working to deadlines
* Able to work at a fast pace and piroritise workload
* Adaptable to changing demands
* Able to work as part of a team and on your own
* Able to demonstrate strong communication skills
* Experienced Counterbalance Forklift Driver
Working rotating shifts on a weekly basis –
* Monday – Friday 06:00-14:00
* Monday to Friday 14:00-22:00
* Company uniform, free onsite parking, 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays
* Competitive salary with shift allowance, enhanced overtime pay
* Company pension, Life Assurance, Employee support helplines, Occupational Health