Website Manager – 3 to 6 month contract GBP250 per day
Farnham with 2 days remote working
A leading leisure brand need a hands-on Digital Manager who will deliver a best-in-class customer experience at critical touch points in the customer journey, focusing specifically on management of all their websites.
Responsibilities of the Website Manager:
* Make custom change using CSS, HTML and PHP as required.
* Drive SEO and website conversion, through regular testing cycles
* Daily website updates via the CMS.
* Build custom landing pages for digital marketing and email marketing campaign, while A/B testing and focusing on conversion rate optimisation.
* Plan and build best in class email marketing and CRM communications, testing and ultimately ensuring the messaging is correct, timely and effective.
* Build email templates in HTML & CSS
* Oversee the scheduling, construction and send of all trigger emails within SMS booking system
* Build custom templates in WordPress
* Google Analytics, constantly review and make recommendations for improvements to customer journey and conversation rates.
* HTML, CSS & PHP
* Experience across website optimisation and email/CRM
* Google Analytics experience
* CMS Management
* An ecommerce background
* Proficient in Microsoft office
If you are a hands-on digital professional ready to get stuck in to all that is required with regard to multiple websites and email campaigns wanting to work for a leading leisure brand then apply now