WordPress Developer | Let’s get creative!
Do you want to work for a passionate Digital Marketing Agency that forges powerful connections between brands and their audiences to push them to the forefront of their industry?
Do you want to work with an in-house agile team that believes in understanding how an audience thinks, feels and behaves when interacting with a brand?
In this role, you will be given autonomy to work across a broad range of projects so a real passion for learning and integrating the latest technology is a real must. You will be working alongside a close-knit and collaborative team, the successful candidate will be passionate and skilled in WordPress with a desire to develop these skills further.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
– Good WordPress skills
– Ability to utilise relevant development libraries where required (Bootstrap, Angular, React)
– A keen eye for detail, both technical and visual
– Great understanding of UX and its relationship to the interactionResponsible for your version control and codebase management
– Experience with WooCommerce and WooCommerce plugins or similar
– Ability to understand/edit and write PHP logic and custom functions
– Passionate about self-development, R&D and implementing new technologies
Role: WordPress Developer
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary and Benefits: GBP32,000 – GBP38,000 DOE, Flexible home working, early Friday finish, pension, Birthday day off, and Subsidised gym membership