Location: Fully remote
Salary: GBP25-GBP30K (based on experience)
Full time / Permanent
Remarkable jobs are delighted to be working with an established Marketing Agency who due to substantial growth are seeking to recruit a ‘WordPress developer’ to join their expanding team.
This ‘WordPress developer’ will join their expanding web team and will be responsible for being at the forefront of new and existing projects. The successful candidate will help build the team and lead development.
‘WordPress developer’ Main Responsibilities:
• Able to write high quality codes from scratch as well as using existing plugins.
• Development of custom themes and plugins
• Able to identity UX and UI designs
• Manage the front-end of website development
• Problem solving and troubleshooting
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications for this ‘WordPress developer’:
• 2+ years’ experience with WordPress development and Site Support.
• Experience working within an agency
• Good understanding of design and SEO.
• RESTful API development and consumption – JSON/XML/SOAP (desirable)
• Bootstrap JQuery (desirable)
• Integration into 3rd party systems (desirable)
For immediate consideration, please apply today