An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Working Site Supervisor to work for one of the region’s established construction companies, whilst gaining experience on a range of construction projects across Mid and West Cornwall.
The well-known regional contractor has gained a reputation for quality. They enjoy high levels of repeat business and boast an impressive project portfolio across a spectrum of sectors including residential, education, leisure, commercial and industrial.
As a Working Site Supervisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the site set up.
- Toolbox talks.
- Monitoring sub-contractors and reporting on progress.
- Ensuring high standards of Health & Safety.
- Producing risk assessments and method statements.
- Ensuring deadlines are met.
We are looking for a Working Site Supervisor who has the following skills and experiences:
- Previous site based supervisory experience.
- Carpentry background is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of trades and construction methods.
- A relevant construction related qualification.
- CSCS, First Aid & SMSTS are required.
- Strong communication skills, organised, reliable, fully IT literate and keen to take your career to the next level.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including transport, together with employment stability and opportunities to progress.
To apply for this role as Working Site Supervisor, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.